"Embroiled in the second investigation into improper telephone calls to recruits since his arrival at Indiana last year, coach Kelvin Sampson said Thursday that he is satisfied with a university report to the NCAA that has already led to the resignation of an assistant coach, the forfeiture of one scholarship and new restrictions on recruiting. Sampson, who also gave up a scheduled $500,000 pay raise, said he didn't know whether the self-imposed penalties would satisfy the NCAA in his first public comments since the resignation of assistant Rob Senderoff on Tuesday."
News and events from around the City of Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding counties.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Indiana coach satisfied with report
SFGate.com:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close
From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...
-
WTHR - Indianapolis News and Weather - Local Ford plant to feel impact of cuts : "The nation's number two automaker will cut tens o...
-
AP Wire | 09/05/2006 | Federal appeals court to hear Indiana House prayer case : "Indiana House leaders will seek private donations in ...
-
CBS News "Gov. Mitch Daniels asked Indiana lawmakers on Tuesday to approve a statewide smoking ban and dedicate more money toward vict...
No comments:
Post a Comment