Monday, March 5, 2007

New Plumbing

Two weeks ago tomorrow, I underwent open heart surgery at The Indiana Heart Hospital. I was having pain in my arm on Friday, Feb 16th and went to St Francis ER. I was transferred to the Heart Hospital, underwent a heart cath and it was determined that I would need bypass surgery, most likely a quint.

As it turned out, I had an 8-way bypass plus some value repair. I have been home for a week now and have been in the initial phases of rehab.

All told, I feel really good though I do get winded pretty easily. Obviously, I have some pain around the incision and the breastbone. But other than that, I am doing well.

Thanks to all the staff and docs at Indiana Heart.

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...