Sunday, November 5, 2006

Fort Wayne Libertarian Mike Sylvester: Election 2006 Predictions

Fort Wayne Libertarian Mike Sylvester: Election 2006 Predictions:
"The 2006 Election has been the most interesting that I have ever watched... The Republicans have been rocked by scandals and have done little in the last two years for their voting base.

The Democrats have ran on the theme 'We are NOT Republicans.'

My predictions are:
1. The Democrats will take The House. I think they will pick up 20 seats and have a very narrow majority.
2. I think the Republicans will maintain the senate; however, not by much. I think the Dems will pick up 4 of the 6 seats they need. I do NOT think we will know who controls the senate until Thursday or Friday of next week."

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...