Thursday, August 24, 2006

Better Brighter Beech Grove: Projects

Better Brighter Beech Grove:
"This website showcases eight exciting, new, integrated projects which are evidence that Beech Grove is growing – both economically, and as a community. When implemented, each of these projects will increase the value of our homes, improve our quality of life and once again make Beech Grove an attraction for new businesses, new jobs and new development."

There are currently eight major project initiatives under development by the city of Beech Grove. I am a resident of the city, though a relative newcomer to the community. I am excited and encouraged by the agressive and strategic planning invloved. When I first moved here, I admit that my first impressions of the city were not very favorable. Today there is a marked difference in the direction the city has taken and I can see nothing but tremendous growth and opportunity in the days ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you move from? How long have you been a BG resident? Did you vote in the last election n BG?

Anonymous said...

I want to know where the Mayor is getting his campaign funding...I think his efforts need to go towards getting the financial situation of the City of Beech Grove in order and cleaning up the city (not just the roadways) if he expects to be reelected.

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...