Friday, August 11, 2006

Identify The Cause, Not The Effect

Resist -
Steam Heat
On a totally unrelated note but tied to my mood is the current terrorist situation. So now I cannot carry my ipod, water, a book, a snack, the boy's PSP, a cell phone, chapstick, contact solution, etc, etc, etc, etc on a plane because some followers of the religion of peace tried to blow up some airplanes again....
(continue reading...)


I was reminded recently of a statement made by an Israeli Security officer regarding measures to prevent terrorist attacks. To paraphrase,
If you want to find terrorists, then you need to screen for terrorists, not weapons.

Bryan, I understand your frustration, as I am sure, so do many other Americans.

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...