Monday, August 21, 2006

Indiana Barrister: Nice To Be Back

Indiana Barrister:
"And then I rediscovered my past.

I saw friends from high school who I haven't seen in nearly 20 years. None of them were surprised I was in talk radio. I ran into the man who taught me everything I know about covering government and after coffee and an hour worth of talking considered me an equal. I ran into statewide elected officials I used to cover back in Illinois who told me that the coverage hasn't been the same since I focused on Indianapolis instead of Springfield. But I guess most importantly, a conversation with the woman I almost married (and to show you how smart she is, she didn't) reminded me why I got in this business in the first place and how I wouldn't be happy doing anything else.

And the more I thought about it, she was right."


We're glad to have you back too, Abdul.

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...