Sunday, September 17, 2006

Here I Am: Huh? Wha...?

Here I Am - "blogs are not new shoes little missy..." JQP: Huh? Wha...?:
"Either way, if this is the case... I am graduating in December! On a Saturday morning in December. Though the guys I spoke with this morning said the last one was, 'lame'.
The school 'hosted' a reception afterward that consisted of an uncomfortable 30 minutes with a bowl of red punch.
Mmmm. For as much money as we fork out, they could have gotten some chips too.

Whatever.
I want a martini when I graduate. Is that silly? My dearheart said he was thinking an actual party might be in order since I 'been working so hard.'
Me? silly as it sounds. I was thinking I'd like a class ring. My parents, well, things were different and they had me order the high school one from the JCPenny catalog. That is ok."

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...