Saturday, September 9, 2006

I Choose Indy! » Blog Archive » Indy kind of chose me…

There are a lot of people with really good ideas in the world today. And then there are GREAT ideas. Let me tell you, the I Choose Indy blog is one of those GREAT ideas.

Reading the personal accounts of people and their reasons why they have chosen to live in Indianapolis and the surrounding area is wonderful. As a transplant myself, I find this reading extremely interesting and insightful.

Great blog guys!

I Choose Indy! » Blog Archive » Indy kind of chose me…:
"I have to say I ended up here rather by accident. See, I grew up in a military family. Although my folks were from small-town and rural northeastern Illinois, I lived all over the country. Utah, Nebraska, Kentucky, Maryland…but mostly the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. I really consider myself to be “from” Virginia, since that’s where I spent the majority of my formative years and where I went to college. I never had any longing to live in the Midwest at all. I grew up an east-coaster - worse! a D.C. Suburblican. I always figured I’d be an east-coaster forever."

No comments:

Sale of 26 Marsh stores approved by bankruptcy court, remaining 18 stores to close

From Fox59 On Tuesday, FOX59 learned two companies won the bidding war: Topvalco and Generative Growth II. Topvalco is a Kroger subsidiary...